Organised by the European Energy Network (EnR), the Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), BEHAVE 2020-2021 is the 6th conference that focuses on the application of behavioural insights in energy efficiency.
The bi-annual conference gathers policymakers, academia, industry and practitioners to share ideas and experiences to promote energy efficiency and climate mitigation behaviours among the wider public.
BEHAVE 2020-2021 will include plenary sessions and parallel sessions. The conference will produce two publications:
- Conference proceedings will consist of accepted abstracts and be released during the conference;
- A special issue in the journal Energy Policy, which will consist of invited papers based on screening of the accepted abstracts.
Topics of the conference
- Behavioural insights and their application in the developing world
- Integrating behavioural insights in international development assistance
- Applying behavioural insights in the private sector, organisations and business models
- Promoting sustainable energy behaviours: policy instruments, interventions and evaluation of effects
- Behavioural insights for effective climate change mitigation
- Behavioural potential to facilitate the smart grid and demand response
- Approaches and strategies to deliver effective and scalable behavioural interventions
- End-use energy efficiency in buildings and organisations
- Users behaviour in transport and mobility
- Behaviour integration into energy modelling for policy development
- Applying behavioural insights to increase energy efficiency financing
- Behavioural solutions for small and medium enterprises
- Equity, ethics and inclusion in behavioural-oriented policy approaches
- Multidisciplinary approaches to energy behaviours for achieving the SDGs
- Community Engagement
- Contribution of behaviour in energy sufficiency
BEHAVE is taking place virtually from April 21 to April 24 2021.
For more information about registration and the programme: visit the website.