The current health crisis and the subsequent socio-economic crisis the EU is facing are going to put the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) urban regeneration projects in a new scenario that can seriously affect their development. We have a series of particularly important challenges ahead, but also great opportunities.
This virtual session, taking place on May 12th at 11:00, intends to generate “collective brainstorming” about the impacts of COVID-19, identifying challenges and opportunities faced by our communities. It will feature the Opengela program, as well as European OSS projects for urban regeneration and will be the occasion to share reflections on how to face the post-COVID19 reality.
1. Short introductory statement from Ignacio de la Puerta, Opengela Coordinator and Director for Territorial Planning, Urbanism and Urban Regeneration, Basque Government.
2. Debate -moderated by Stephan Renner, EASME– with interventions from the following OSS:
· Opengela (Basque Region, Spain): Andoni Hidalgo
· SharingCities (Milan, Italy): Cecilia Hugony
· EuroPACE (Spain): Davide Cannarozzi
· RenoBooster (Vienna, Austria): Stephan Hartmann
· SuperHomes (Ireland): Declan Daly
· Orfée (France): Françoise Refabert
To have a lively debate, there will be no presentations, and discussions will be structured around 3-4 questions. During this debate, the ‘Q&A’ tool will be open for gathering questions from the public.
3. Finally, we will get to conclusions that will result in a short report gathering the main lessons learnt, and that will be distributed to participants after the meeting.