The Conference will take place on Friday, 8th of April, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. at Franz-Pichler-Straße 30, Weiz in Austria and also broadcast live online.
09:00 – 09:50 Welcome and overview of the ALPGRIDS project
- Welcome and arrival – W.E.I.Z & 4ward Energy Research
- Keynote Speech – Energy transition in the Alps, what is at stake? – EUSALP AG9 co-leader
- ALPGRIDS project in brief and key results – Patrick Biard (AURA-EE)
- Insights from ALPGRIDS pilots – tba
10:00 – 10:50 Thematic session 1: Presentations
- ALPGRIDS proposal for an Alpine Microgrid Model – Michael Stöhr (B.A.U.M)
- Local Energy Communities: key findings from project partners – Pilot Partners
11:00 – 12:00 Thematic session 2: Interactive session
- World-Café about the two topics from session 1 (Topic 1 – Feedback and discussion of the ALPGRIDS Microgrid Model and Topic 2 Discussion and exchange of experiences, barriers and recommendations on local energy communities)
12:00 – 13:00 Conclusion and buffet
You have until the 4th of April 2022 to register. The participation link will be sent to all registered participants a few days in advance.
Check out videos of projects developed by ALPGRIDS here.