Join the second of three consecutive SMART-SPACE webinars on the potential of smart public lighting on 29 April 2021.
Learn more about the SMART-SPACE project.
About this Event
Webinar 2: The value of smart public lighting for improving the life of citizens
When: 29 April 2021, 10:00 – 11:30 (CET)
- 10:00 Webinar dynamic intro
- 10:05 Engaging citizens in co-creating smart lighting – Elke Den Ouden, TU/e LightHouse
- 10:20 The value of smart lighting: interaction levels for improving the use of public space – Rianne Valkenburg, TU/e LightHouse
- 10:40 Exploratory walks: Participatory approaches in the design of public lighting – Sarah Halin, Lighting Designer, Operational Manager and Project Leader, Radiance 35
- 11:00 The need for stronger collaboration in urban lighting: the societal added value of urban lighting – Mark Burton-Page, General Director, LUCI Association
- 11:15 Q&A
- 11:25 What’s next?
Organised by: the partners of the Interreg North-West Europe project SMART-SPACE.