Construction21 is a set of national and one international online collaborative platforms dedicated to professionals active in sustainable building solutions.
Illustration : Photo by JOHN TOWNER on Unsplash
Construction21 (www.construction21.org) is a set of national and one international online collaborative platforms dedicated to professionals active in sustainable building solutions. It originated as an EU project and was initiated by the French Building Performance Institute (IFPEB). The initiative now has the status of an international non-profit association since April 2013 (Construction21 AISBL) co-owned by all the current national “chapters”.
Use of the online platforms is totally free and user-led. The concept is that content is created by the users and moderated by recognized peer experts: case studies, products, forums, training.
300 000 unique visitors in 2014
135 000 page views/month
12 000 professionals registered
Each national platform is developed by a set of renowned organizations in the country to ensure its independence, quality of content, and adaptation to national markets. Countries that currently have a national platform are Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Spain, Romania. The national platforms aka. “chapters’ are linked together via a central platform in English connected to Build Up, the European Commission online platform dedicated to Energy Efficiency in buildings.
⇒ Become one of the partners creating a new national platform for your country (in particular Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom). For the conditions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Take part in the Green Building Solutions Awards 2015 in your country here
• Co-organise the competition in your country Awards Partner Offer
• Sponsor a category and benefit from the intense media cover associated with the COP21. Awards Sponsor Offer
• Submit your most innovative and exemplary buildings here:
– May 18: the beginning of the registrations
– June 30: closing of registrations
– September 1st to 30: national online votes to select the national user’s choice winners (1/country)
– October 13: announcement of national champions during World Efficiency Congress in Paris
– October 13 to 30: international online vote to elect the international user’s choice award winner
– December 3: Awards ceremony during COP 21 in Paris-Le Bourget, at La Galerie des Solutions
⇒ Join the Construction21 community as a User!